Karma.

Hurt and deceit turns into confusion and anger. Sprinkle it with pints of aggression and ambiguous notes written all over social networking sites that I know you'll inevitably come across. Excuses for past behavior float into my mind. Maybe this is all retribution for what I did two years ago. I'm one to give credit when due, though. If the past couple of weeks truly were an attempt at cruel vengeance, well, then I graciously tip my hat to you. For not only have you wounded my pride, you've successfully managed to rip apart something I was so wary to hand over in the first place. Who's left to pick up the pieces? In hindsight, we truly were slow dancing in a burning room.

Karma, I admit defeat.

Comments

4 Responses to "Karma."

GeOh said... September 23, 2009 at 8:27 AM

The words beautifully tragic come to mind. Talk? you know Im always on. Reach out.

Anonymous said... September 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Can't decided on Nikon D90 or D5000. :)

Anonymous said... September 29, 2009 at 11:03 AM

You have a really nice way with words. I hope everything turns out alright.

Becccccca. said... November 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I liie your blogs. theyre very interesting (:


Currently listening: