2008's taken me for a pretty wild ride:
- 4.0 GPA for both spring semester and summer session.
- Ingledue, Skorka, Calixto, Gill, Yim.
- Losing AND gaining friendships.
- Finding Word International, Los Angeles.
- Shows, shows, and more shows makes for a very broke teen.
- Adventures with those oh so crazy bandies.
Some resolutions for 09:
1. Grow spiritually in my walk with God.
2. Read and write more. I have a list of books I want to read. No excuses, I know I have to build up my vocabulary.
3. Procrastinate less. Sigh, I say this every single year. =/
4. Make more of an effort to keep in touch with old friends.
5. Lose weight. Again, I say this with every passing year, but I mean it this time around. I've gained so much weight since college started, it's not even funny. This goes hand in hand with eating right & raising my self-esteem.
6. Improve on guitar and bass. Practice makes perfect!