:[

Internet's down. I'm updating via sidekick which is a bit difficult, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm alive.

How's that for "short and sweet"? Ha. No, but really, I can't tell you how absolutely thrilled I was when I saw that snippet on m.writes. Thanks to the ones that were so kind as to follow me/leave a comment/visit. Just a word of advice: I'm not the most interesting person on the planet.

Oh! Embarrassing moment of the day (which actually happened yesterday): I was outside of the middle school where I coach drumline, waiting for the final bell to ring so I could make my way inside when I felt something FLY down my shirt. So there I am, frantically trying to find the creature and squealing and jumping all over the place, while a bunch of middle school kids looked on. Completely appalled. I must've looked so ridiculous trying to find that ladybug. See? This is yet another reason why I am such a goober.

Comments

2 Responses to ":["

Unknown said... April 11, 2009 at 9:27 AM

aaaaaahahah story of my life. i'm feeling you on the bug story. silverfish seem to really like my desk area (apparently they eat paper?!) and area always crawling out unexpectedly from piles of paper, with no shame or care as to who may be around me to witness the squealy-jumpy mess that i become.

not cool. silverfish are jerks.

Unknown said... April 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM

I've had that happen too.


Currently listening: