I...

- finally am the owner of the perfect hardbound sketchbook. In it: my dreams, aspirations, doodles, failed song lyrics, as well as my responses to the writing prompts from m.writes. It's safe to say I'm obsessed with it.
- am absolutely smitten with this boy who marches to the beat of his own drum. This infatuation I thought I had gotten rid of, has unfortunately found its way back. It was inevitable though, due to the amount of time we've recently spent together. I love it. Love love love.
- am beginning to notice my inconsistency with following through on some things.
- hate this 90 degree weather. It's spring, for goodness sakes. Please be kind and go back to the lovely 60 degrees we had a mere two days ago.
- thoroughly enjoy impromptu jam sessions with the boys, especially the one we had yesterday at Brand Park.
- love lists.

Quick update.

Comments

2 Responses to "I..."

GeOh said... March 19, 2009 at 2:09 AM

i love the edit of the first line. Yea, I saw that. lol. You should post some of your writing prompt answers here. I'm posting mine on mine. Good luck with everything, little cub.

GeOh said... March 19, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Well, I actualy was a bit angry that you gave my number out to Erick, not cause it was him, but because I told you not to give it to anyone at all before, and you told me you wouldnt, when we talked on the phone. Also, I was trying to distance my self from San Pedro in general. But since the dude was bugging me about comoing over and recording over and over, I figured that he could at least Track some guitar. Thats what happened with that. But other than that, Sorry that you felt Bad that I scolded you on Twitter.


Currently listening: