Hello.

Salut. Ciào. Konnichi wa. Hola. ellohay?

Now that salutations are out of the way, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Marianne & I currently reside in the ever-so-smoggy county of Los Angeles. I'm nearing my twenties yet very much still a kid at heart. Ex-band geek, ex-drumline captain. It's an understatement when I say I miss being a part of anything music-related, hence my sudden interest in the world of acoustic guitar. I am: relatively sheltered, studious, clumsy, easily amused and inspired by all the creativity I'm blessed to witness on a daily basis.

Daughter. Sister. Friend. Observer. Blogger.

I'm unsure as to this blog's longevity, but in the meantime, enjoy the words splattered within. It's really all I have to offer.



Comments

1 Response to "Hello."

Rice Candy said... December 29, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Interesting... are these your photographs? Just curious cause we are starting a magazine and always looking for creative photography. Look through my blog for more info.


Currently listening: